Ghost, goblin walking on Google search result

On my last post I told you that A ghost just passing my blog. No, this is not true. I have failed to correct the title when publishing that blogpost. Actually correct answer is, When I searched site:netgator.blogspot.com on Google, then I saw that ghost/ goblin. But, now I can not able to see that Google creature/ animation anywhere. Is it remember IP address? No, because I changed my IP address after restart computer. Then? Is Google remembering my computer, machine's architect number or any hardware code? Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say.
    indian web hosting companies

    ReplyDelete

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...