A ghost just passing my blog

Some seconds ago when I published my last post, I was previewing it on another tab on chromium. I saw that a scary ghost is passing my blogsite from left to right. In that moment electricity has gone in my area. It return after 2 minutes. But that ghost has gone forever. I am trying to see that ghost again and again on google search or blogsearch or google homepage but nowhere it found anymore. (sorry, cant take any snapshot)

I understand that it is an interesting animation from Google itself for the celebration of Halloween. Thank you Google for this tricky, lovely surprise.


Update: I have made a mistake on this post title. Get update on Ghost, goblin walking on Google search result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...