How do I make Table of contents

Net Gator Table of Contents
Dear friends,
You all know that I have made my blog's "Table of Contents" at 11 March, 2010. You may thought that how do I made that nice, easy loading, informative, archive/ date based "Table of Contents".


Actually this is very easy method my friend. I just took a new page from "Posting" tab on blogger.com dashboard. In new page section I click on "Edit Html" at right corner of upper side. Then I paste the code below there and press "Publish Post" button.

<script src="http://sites.google.com/site/netgatorhost/ngblogfiles/tocbydate.js">
</script>
<script src="http://netgator.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?max-results=9999&alt=json-in-script&callback=loadtoc"></script>
If you want to do this like me. Then please don't forget to change your blog address which is shown in Bold text.

Don't forget to do visit my Table of Contents page now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...