Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) Published to download

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Precise Pangolin mascot logo image wallpaper
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Precise Pangolin mascot.
 Ubuntu 12.04 LTS code name 'Precise pangolin' has been published to download some minutes ago. You know I have just published a post about it several minutes ago. I heard that news from one of my friend. Now I understand that when I publishing that blog post, at the same time ubuntu officials are publishing the news at their homepage at the very same time.
Ubuntu 12.04 at Ubuntu website home page
Ubuntu 12.04 at Home page
Now Ubuntu 12.04 version name showing at Ubuntu website's home page.
Ubuntu 12.04 at download page
Ubuntu 12.04 at download page

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS version is available on their download page now. What's new in this ubuntu version? New Desktop environment Unity, new look, new experience, speed, stability, personal cloud (online storage) everything is the best feature of this great ubuntu release. This is a LTS release. From now LTS release will get support for 7 years. So, be hurry and get the new ubuntu flavour at this very special moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...