Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) released to download

ubuntu 12.04 LTS is in final beta in homepage
12.04 LTS is in final beta
Ubuntu 11.10 at Download page
Ubuntu 11.10 at Download page

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) just released / published hours ago. But at Ubuntu.com homepage I found that they are still showing 12.04 LTS final beta notice. I visit Download Ubuntu page. Alas! I found 11.10 to download. Remember, Ubuntu officials has not published any notification at their blog or news feed. When they officially announce coming of 12.04, you will get direct link at these pages. But do you really want to download 12.04 now??

Then visit http://releases.ubuntu.com/precise/. You will get latest 12.04 non beta ISO file to download.

Update: It is now official:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...