We're taking it very seriously - Net Gator

Post Top Ad

We're taking it very seriously

We're taking it very seriously

Share This
Swept area of north Japan after huge tsunamy march 11Swept area of north Japan (Image source)
North side of Japan swept by a powerful tsunami after a giant earthquake magnitude 8.9. This is a huge earthquake I have every know.
News says:
Up to 300 bodies are found on a beach in the port city of Sendai
Cars, ships and buildings were swept away by a wall of water after the 8.9-magnitude quake, which struck about 400km (250 miles) north-east of Tokyo.
No, I can't say anymore. Google search can explore more.

Minutes ago US president Barak Obama said in his speech that:
"We're taking it very seriously"
Yes, it is a very serious natural disaster which can devastate civilization in seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...

Post Bottom Ad