We're taking it very seriously

Swept area of north Japan after huge tsunamy march 11Swept area of north Japan (Image source)
North side of Japan swept by a powerful tsunami after a giant earthquake magnitude 8.9. This is a huge earthquake I have every know.
News says:
Up to 300 bodies are found on a beach in the port city of Sendai
Cars, ships and buildings were swept away by a wall of water after the 8.9-magnitude quake, which struck about 400km (250 miles) north-east of Tokyo.
No, I can't say anymore. Google search can explore more.

Minutes ago US president Barak Obama said in his speech that:
"We're taking it very seriously"
Yes, it is a very serious natural disaster which can devastate civilization in seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...