- You can get "Launchy" their website http://www.launchy.net/index.html.
- Download .deb file from this link and install it.
You can add your NTFS partitions and various format file on it.
- Use as Calculator. Write "gcalc 4+4” and press 'Enter' for seconds. Google will show you result. Write "gcalc 4 dollars in euros” and see the result.
- Search Web with it. You can search at google, msn, yahoo, live, weather, amazon, wikipedia, dictionary, thesaurus, imdb, netflix, and msdn. Write name of search engine or site and any 'keyword', press enter.
- You can search bookmarks on Firefox 3.x. To do this take a new tab and write 'about:config' (Without quotes) and search for “browser.bookmarks.autoExportHTM", now double click to make it 'True'.