iBus keyboards for Ubuntu 10.10 netbook

If you are a user of Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) netbook edition, then you may notice that there is no much keyboard installed default for iBus input method system. This is really annoying for a nonenglish user.

I uploaded some dependencies for iBus. I downloaded the files below from 'http://packages.ubuntu.com/' and compress them in a single zip file. Now it is only 2.5 MB. Easy to download on a slower internet connection.
  1. libotf0
  2. libanthy0
  3. libm17n-0
  4. m17n-db
  5. m17n-contrib
  6. ibus-m17n
Download the zip file from the link below. I wish it will help you to write nonenglish language in Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) netbook edition.

You can install them by clicking one by one. Or, run sudo dpkg -i *.deb command in the containing folder.

Download the zip file from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...