New Peppermint Ice os startup messages

I have just downloaded Peppermint-Ice-10012010.iso. It is new version of Peppermint Ice OS. You know I like Peppermint OS very much. Because it is an official distribution of Debian based Linux which use LXDE as desktop environment. My love is based on these two things. Using Debain based Linux is easy. Installing software is very easy and fast. LXDE can run on older computer, so I like to support Peppermint OS. I was not available in internet for some days. When I was offline Peppermint official published their new release. When I know it, don't be any late to download my favorite fork ICE. I try it with VirtualBox OSE. I am quite frustrated viewing the startup messages.
Peppermint ise startup booting inforThe first thing I noticed that I am running Peppermint ICE, but it is showing 'Peppermint One'. What a funny!!
peppermint os startup error messageOn the running process it shows this message.
.[ 14.200889] piix4_smbus 0000:00:07.0: SMBus base address uninitialized - upgrade BIOS or use force_addr=0xaddr
I don't know the meaning of it.
peppermint ice os startup error messageThis message is quite horrible. Oh no! I don't want to see it again.
FATAL: Error inserting ramzswap (/lib/modules/2.6.35-22-generic/kernel/drivers/staging/ramzswap/ramzswap.ko): Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (sec dmesg)
But at las, Peppermint run in normal stat and everything goes fine. I wish Peppermint official will think these simple thing before publish newer version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...