Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx LTS snapshots

I wrote a review of lates operating system Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx some times ago. That review is a text based aka written things. Now I am publishing a "Photo review" of this new craze. I am sharing some snapshots of Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx LTS Lunux in this post.

ubuntu booting
Ubuntu is booting
install time welcome screen
Welcome screen at installation time
ubuntu desktop start fast
Ubuntu desktop start very fast

me menu in ubuntu 10.04 lucid lynx
Me Menu in Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx
radiance theme buttons in window title bar
Radiance theme buttons in window title bar
leftside title control buttons in ambiance them in ubuntu 10.04
Leftside title control buttons in ambiance them in ubuntu 10.04
Software center  ubuntu
Now Software center is bug free and has “32403 Items available”
Cloud storage is very easy in ubuntu
Cloud storage is very easy in Ubuntu now
extra pan in view menu
Extra pan in view menu
pitivi video editor
Pitivi Video editor
Simple scan for scan in ubuntu
Simple Scan image scanner
brasero cd dvd writer burner
Brasero CD DVD writer
These are Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx LTS screen shots. Look at the color, brightness, style and usability of new buttons, icons and controling sections. If you like this post I will publish more snapshots of ubuntu applications and activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...