Change time format on antix icewm (solved)

On my earlier post "Change time format on antiX os (Found trix)" I told you that if I can customize time format on antiX m8.5, I will inform you. This is the good news for you. Yes, at last I am able to change time format on my antiX operating system.
change time format of antiX os icewm from icewm preferences via control centerChange time format of antiX os icewm from icewm preferences via control center

According to earlier post I clicked 'icewm preferences' at 'Control Center'. I search line number 514. But in my system's 'icewm preferences' there is only 130 line I found. I get 'time format' option at line 62. I changed the format "%H%M" to "%r". It worked. Result is shown below.

default time format on antix os icewmDefault time format on antix os icewm

customized time format on antiX os icewmCustomized time format on antiX os icewm
I fall in love in antiX operating system. I will use this powerful but lightweight operating system more and explore it's beauty and share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...