User switcher applet crashed, deleted in Ubuntu - Net Gator

Post Top Ad

User switcher applet crashed, deleted in Ubuntu

User switcher applet crashed, deleted in Ubuntu

Share This
Ubuntu User switcher applet crashed, deletedI don't know why it happened to me. I am still in Ubuntu 10.04. Last time when I start my machine, after desktop appear this message showing its nose to me. It says:
The panel encountered a problem while loading "QAFIID:GNOME_FastUserSwitchApplet".
I delete it. So 'Me Menu' also disappear from my Ubuntu machine. I thought deleting a crashed application is better. Later, I have searched my Ubuntu system and even in Google but failed to recover/ reinstall it. I did not find the way to get it back anywhere. I found this page by Google search result, but there is no any solution or download for Ubuntu 10.04.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...

Post Bottom Ad