Ubuntu 10.10 shutdown problem

I have completed download of Ubuntu 10.10. Trying it in 'VirtualBox OSE'. Everything looks better and polished. I will write a Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat review as soon as possible. Before that I am pointing a problem. Look at the image below. When I click on shutdown then Ubuntu starts to go down and at the very moment it freeze for long time and do not shut down PC.Ubuntu 10.10 shutdown problemIt seems that a hardware issue. This can happen for Virtual box. I think it wont be happen on actual fresh install. But if you face this kind of problem then try with sudo halt command in terminal. I wish official might fix it with an update within short days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...