Mac OSX Lion Published

Mac OSX Lion published several days ago. I never ever dream to buy a one. Yes, I have no much ability to buy a low cost Netbook. So, how dare I even thaught about Apple computer. Yes, friend, I have no much courage to think about a mac computer. But I thought, I have right to see their image online. So I visit Apple website and brought some picture of world's most advanced operating system.
Mac OSX Lion apple website snapshot
I am just reading their first sentences on official MacOSX Lion webpage:

We took our best thinking from Mac OS X and brought it to the iPhone. Then we took our best thinking from the iPhone and brought it to iPad. And now we’re bringing it all back to the Mac with our eighth major release of the world’s most advanced operating system. Mac OS X Lion arrives in summer 2011. Here’s a sneak peek at just a few of its features.
I believe it.

At first they said about a home for application, named: Launchpad. Naming it may cause some problem between Apple and Canonical. And we know that
"Launchpad" is a registered trademark of Canonical Ltd.
Famous website Webupd8 and Reddit are discussing about this in their site. We are waiting to see the final desiccation.
Launchpad. Apple home for applicationsThis is Launchpad. Mac OSX home for application.
Mac osX Lion FolderAnd this is snapshot of folder
Image preview on mac osx lionYou can organize image very smartly.
And this is Mission Control. Mac command central.

Mission Control is a powerful and easy to use feature. It provides some information about the apps which are running on mac machine.
It gives a bird’s-eye view of everything — including Exposé, Spaces, Dashboard, and full-screen apps— all in one place. With a simple swipe gesture, your desktop zooms out to Mission Control. There you can see your open windows grouped by app, thumbnails of your full-screen apps, Dashboard, and even other Spaces, arranged in a unified view. And you can get to anything you see on Mission Control with just one click.
I know that I will not ever get chance to see this in any mac machine. But I like to see this kind of tool in any linux distribution, specially in Ubuntu.

To view the official information and to ensure acknowledgement of images I published in this blogpost, I suggest you to visit MacOSX Lion page. And there is no any way to download any Apple operating system. You must buy them to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...