Google Homepage Background

Google Homepage Background
This is very pleaser that Google has activated homepage background facility. This is very funny. Many of us is pleased to Google. But I think I can not use this colorful feature on my regular online time. Because activating background in Google homepage required login. But I don't login Google always time. By the way if you want to decorate Google homepage in your Google account just do the following.

  1. Login in Google account with your id and password.
  2. go to 'Google.com'
  3. on left side of bottom area of Google Home page
  4. You will find a line "Change Background Image" at the left side of bottom area.
  5. Click that textlink.
  6. You will redirect to a background image gallery.
  7. Google image gallery
  8. Choose a picture (click on the image. it will save itself automatically).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...