Blogger blog is not open for ip problem

blogger blogspot blog is not openBlogger blog is not opening normally.
For somedays my Netgator.blogspot.com blog is not opening. I am using Grameen Phone mobile broadband internet service. When I found that my blog is not open then I tried to launch another blogger blog. Result is same. Any blogspot blog failed to open from my side. I tried Hidemyass.com and understand that it is a ip problem. Blogger authority might find any illegal operation caused from Grameen phone ip (internet protocol) address, so they blocked it. For this security issue I am facing this kind of problem
blogger blogspot blog open with hidemyass proxyblogger blog open with the help of hidemyass.com proxy
I think blogger authority should understand that all of their user from Bangladesh is not criminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...