Menu Items in my Ubuntu 10.04

I am using Ubuntu 10.04 since May 2010. Before installing 10.04 I have published some post on the list of packaged installed on my computer. Tomorrow Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) is going to publish. I must download this newer Ubuntu and install in my system. Today I am publishing packages list installed in my Ubuntu 10.04 machine.
Accessories menuAccessories Menu
Ubuntu Games MenuGames Menu
Graphics MenuGraphics Menu
Internet MenuInternet Menu
Office MenuOffice Menu
Sound and video MenuSound & Video Manu
Preferences MenuPreferences Menu
Administration MenuAdministration Menu
System Tools MenuSystem Tools Menu
If you too much curious to know my installed programs list, then click on any image and see the larger size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...