Libre office beta 2 version release

Libreoffice beta2 released to downloadLibreOffice beta2 version already released to download. I think you know that LibreOffice is a productivity office suite. It is compatible with other major office suites. It will work on a variety of platforms. LibreOffice is free software and therefore free to download. Read the release notes and download from here.

You may read Install Libre office on Ubuntu to know about installation process on Ubuntu system. Same process will work on all Ubuntu version. Please be aware about the downloaded file name. I wrote that post about installing of beta1 version. Change the file name in command section, if you try to install a newer version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...