Jquery Lava Lamp menu isn't working

jquery lava lamp menu in blogger blogspot.com blogI add a "jquery lava lamp navigation menu" in my blog. I love to use this menu instead of bloggers default 'Page" gadget. But alas it is not working. Everything looks great. Mouse hovering works fine. When I put mouse cursors on a link far from "Home" lava style sliding works amazingly. I enjoyed it. But when I click on a page link, nothing happened. The link does not open. I click again and again. It seems works fine. But the links in the menubar is not working for me. I don't know what is my problem. But feel frastrated and remove that lava lamp navigation menu from this blogger.com blog.

At last I decided to remove it.
I collect that "Jquery lava lamp navigation menu" code from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...