Blospot blog does not open

I can not access my blog for more then 2 week. I found that http://netgator.blogspot.com does not open. I tried on various operating system and various browser, but all are failed. At last I use different 'internet service provide (ISP)'. I understand that it causes by my older isp. My blog can be easily viewable on that other internet connection. But my regular broadband internet connection has some problem with blogger.com.

I tried to open my blog everyday, but failed. All other blogs and websites are open normaly. Only blogger/ blogspot blog failed to load. Today I found that blogger developer has fixed this issue. So, I am able to see my blog and publishing this thankful post.

Thank you blogger team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...