IBus problem on Ubuntu 10.10 [Solved]

IBus is an Intelligent Input Bus. It is a new input framework for Linux OS. It provides full featured and user friendly input method user interface. It also may help developers to develop input method easily.
install m17n from synaptic package managerBut when I want to use it in Ubuntu 10.10, I stoped. There is no any foreign language option there, except Chinese language. I need to use another language keyboard, So I made some change in my machine. Follow the simple instruction below.

If you want to find your language in the 'input method' tab on IBus preference then install ibus-m17n. It is available via Synaptic package manager. After install, restart computer. After getting ibus-m17n with all dependency, you will get many keyboard and language name on ibus preference.
ibus language keyboardSelect your preferred language and click Add. Restart IBus input method system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...