My System tools & Game Menu in Ubuntu 9.10

My 'Games' Menu:
My games menu in Ubuntu 9.10I don't play much. Actually I have no any spare time to play in computer. Here is the list of my game menu in Ubuntu linux 9.10 karmic koala system. All are installed by default.
  • Logic>
  • Five or More
  • Four-in-a-Row
  • Klotski
  • Mines
  • Same GNOME
  • Sudoku
  • Tetravex

  • AisleRiot Solitaire
  • Blackjack
  • Chess
  • Gnometris
  • Lagno
  • KBall
  • Mahjongg
  • Nibbles
  • Robots
  • Tali
My 'System Tools' Menu:
My system tools menu in Ubuntu 9.10I told you before that I am not a geeky person. Just love to test new softwares. It is one of my curiosity to understand about new thing. So I don't need any special system tools to do extra works. Though I have collect some special software from internet. After install them they get stand in my System tools menu.
Here is the list of my 'System Tools' programs:
  • Ailurus
  • BleachBit
  • BleachBit (as root)
  • Phone Manager
  • Ubuntu Tweak
This is a really small list. But these programs help me a lot. I will explain each of them later. Keep look up to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...