W3 validation problem on new design - Net Gator

Post Top Ad

W3 validation problem on new design

W3 validation problem on new design

Share This
Net Gator blog's validation problem in w3 markup validation serviceYou know last day I have redesign my blog with blogger designer. Today I checked this template in W3 validator. Here is the link. And I am atonised with the result. The validator page give me result that

Sorry! This document can not be checked.

I am quite confused. Why this kind of message it is giving me? Is the new template is not w3 complaint? Is this template not valid? I know that previous template even the Blogger's default template is show error in w3 validator, don't pass in validation. I also know that Wordpress templates are valid in w3 Markup Validation Service. So I changed my blogs template to get place in right way. But alas! New templates are not valid too.

I don't know whom I should ask this thing. Is there any Blogger authority who answer my problem?

You can download the result in PDF file.
Download Link
pdf file on zip. File size: 119 KB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...

Post Bottom Ad