Ubuntu installed ASUS Laptop

asus eee pc 1001 pxd 1011 pxd 1015 pxd ubuntu installedA hot news heating the Ubuntu Linux world. It said that "Asus will preload Ubuntu Linux on three Eee PC". I searched Google and found huge links indicating this great news. Asustek has announced that they are going to release three Eee pc (Model no. 1001PXD, 1011PX and 1015PX) with Ubuntu linux 10.10 preinstalled on 1st June 2011. It will be preloaded with flash and various multimedia codecs. Asus aslo said that "many more" Eee PC models running Ubuntu will be available later this year. It is a Good news. I am also waiting for this kind of Linux installed netbook. I wish to buy a Ubuntu installed Eee PC next year.

Today is 3rd June but there is no any news about it on Asus websites Eee PC news page. Ubuntu developer Canonical has announced it on their site.

Models specification links:
Model no. 1001PXD, 1011PX and 1015PX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...