Transparent hidden 'Navbar' for blog

transparent hidden navbar blogger.com blogYou may make your blogger.com blog's navbar a slight transparent with a simple code. Just copy the code below and paste it before body {. Preview it and save template.
#navbar {position:relative;margin-bottom:-30px;z-index:10;opacity:0.0;filter:alpha(opacity=0);}
Here is a hiding method for blogger's default navbar. You may like to hide blog's navbar. A hidden navbar looks really cool. To test it, hover your mouse pointer top of my blog. Navbar will appear in second. Do you like this style? then add the code below just after the previous code.
#navbar:hover {opacity:0.7;filter:alpha(opacity=70);}
Having any problem? Feel free to inform me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...