My Graphics Menu in Ubuntu 9.10

Graphic Menu in Ubuntu Linux 9.10I am going to write a series of post which will tell about the softwares that I used in my Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala. I thought this is important to me. Because before install new Ubuntu 10.04 I need to backup a software list. So that I can install them again in my new system. First of all I am writing about my 'Graphics' menu.

Everybody know that canonical did not include 'Gimp Image Editor' in Lucid.

Here is my Graphic Menu list:
  1. F-Spot Photo Manager
  2. GIMP Image Editor
  3. GNU Paint
  4. Inkscape Vector Graphics Editor
  5. KRuler
  6. Mirage
  7. mtPaint graphic editor
  8. OpenOffice.org Drawing
  9. Phatch PHoto bATCH Processor & Renamer
  10. Simple Scan
  11. XPaint
  12. XSane Image Scanner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...