|Getting started with Ubuntu 12.04 pdf manual|
- Easy to understand - our manual has step by step instructions and is jargon-free.
- A picture is worth a thousand words - lots of screenshots to show you how to do tasks.
- All in one place - conveniently located in one file, so you don’t have to look all over the web for help.
- Progressive learning curve - start with the basics, and learn as you work through each chapter
- Dozens of languages - translated into more than 52 languages, including localized screenshots
- CC-BY-SA licensing - download, modify, reproduce and share as much as you like
- No cost - our documents are all written by Ubuntu community members and there is no charge to use them
- Printer friendly - we have a version optimized for printing to save the trees
- Troubleshooting section - to help you solve common Ubuntu problems quickly