How do I add recent post gadget in my blogger blog

Recent post gadget in blogger blogspot blog
Recent posts gadget
Look at my right sidebar. There is a active "Recent Posts" gadget showing latest posts from this blog. It has some powerful feature. First of all if will show latest or recent posts as soon as a new post published. This 'Recent Posts' gadget has some built in feature. They are
  • Show summery of posts.
  • Show date of posts publish.
  • Show a "More" link corresponding to the latest post.
  • Have a link to the recent post title link.
  • Can be configure very easily.
  • Summery, Date, More link can be remove in a easy way.
If you ask me that "How do I add this nice and powerful "Recent posts gadget" in my blogger blog", I will answer that it is a very easy method. Just follow the instruction below.


  • Log in blogger.com dashboard
  • Go to Layout> Page Elements
  • Click on a new "Add a gadget" link
  • Take a HTML/ Javascript Gadget
  • And paste the codes below
  • <script style="text/javascript" src="http://sites.google.com/site/netgatorhost/ngblogfiles/recentposts.js"></script><script style="text/javascript">var numposts = 7;var showpostdate = false;var showpostsummary = true;var numchars = 100;var standardstyling = true;</script><script src="/feeds/posts/default?orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts"></script>
Customization:
  • Turn off post summary: Change 'true' to 'false' in the showpostsummary = true section.
  • Change number of recent posts link: Change the number at var numposts = 7 area
  • Want to show posts date: Change 'false' to 'true' at showpostdate = false area.
That's all. Wish you like this 'Recent Posts' gadget.

Remember that this recent posts gadget will work only on free blogger blog, not in any customize domain. If you need such kind of gadget, please let me know it. I will help you to solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...