I've just visited some lovely blog - Net Gator

Post Top Ad

I've just visited some lovely blog

I've just visited some lovely blog

Share This
You may notice that today's "Blogs of Note" blog is "The House of Marrakesh". Some minutes ago when I visit blogger.com to login in my dashboard, I saw this link and visit at that blog. Found it is a very interesting blog. The blogger visited in Morocco and blog about the current event about there staying. I read some posts and enjoyed.

I also followed the links found that blog. All of them are nice and brilliant person. I thought about myself. What a fool I am! I don't know nothing, I have not much ability to write such article and poetry! What a badluck or disability of myself!!

I commented some of the blogs. I don't know how will they take my commenting. Will they thought that I am a alien or bogus boy? Or they hello my visiting? I don't know. I am quite confused.

I think, if they have much time to visit my blog, they will thought that I am a techie blogger. But I want to say that I am not like that. I just know this tricks and want to share with all. I am still reading through the net and my neighbor library. I will share more interesting topic in future.

Today's "Blogs of Note" blog URL: http://thehouseinmarrakesh.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...

Post Bottom Ad