LinuxMint13 (Mate) can not run on Virtualbox

Linux Mint 13 mate startup screenshot at virtual box
Linux Mint 13 mate startup screenshot at virtual box

Linux Mint 13 mate startup error screen shot at virtual box
Linux Mint 13 mate startup error
Linux Mint 13 has been published to download several days ago. After trying for 7 days I am able to download it with wget download manager at my Ubuntu machine. When I tried to run it in my virtual box, it failed.
It says:
Kernel panic not syncing: Attempted to kill init!... atkbd serio: Spurious ACK on iso0060/serio0. Some program might be trying acess hardware directly.

OH! what a worry!! It is (Mate version) at least 898.0 MB in size. If I need to download it again I will be die. Now, I am going to search something to repair my downloaded ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...