Changed Twitter Account Name - Net Gator

Post Top Ad

Changed Twitter Account Name

Changed Twitter Account Name

Share This
twitter account name changedI have just changed my Twitter amount name. So, earlier url will change as below. From now link of my twitter account is:


When I create account on twitter first, I did not get this name available. So, I need to take an another one. I add an extra 'r' after 'netgator', that means 'netgatorr'. I did not like it anymore. I always think to change it.

Today, I tried to change this name again at twitter settings. And good luck, I found it available. So I changed my account name quickly and came here to let you know.

Thanks for following me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...

Post Bottom Ad