Battery Charge different /variation in LinuxMint13

I have installed Linux Mint 13 (Mate) in my friends laptop (Toshiba Satellite). I put a Battery charge Monitor applet in a panel. System start with its native 'Power Management Applet'. Both tools running smoothly. But both shows some different date about battery power when laptop running in battery. I found different information from both tool. When I just pool out the power cable from the laptop body:
 1. 'Battery Charge Monitor 1.2.1' shows:
System is running on battery power. 4 hours 12 minutes (98%) remaining
    System is running on battery power. 4 hours 12 minutes (98%) remaining  in LinuxMint 13
    System is running on battery power. 4 hours 12 minutes (98%) remaining  in LinuxMint 13
2. Default 'Power Manager' shows:
 Laptop battery 3 hours 40 minutes remaining (97.9%)
Laptop battery 3 hours 40 minutes remaining (97.9%) on LinuxMint13
Laptop battery 3 hours 40 minutes remaining (97.9%) on LinuxMint13

 I am really confused. I don't know which is actual reading, which shows perfect information.

2 comments:

  1. how to charge battery
    We are a group of tablet battery gurus that have a very profound knowledge of tablet batteries and are determined to help people in understanding the best ways to get the maximum out of the batteries of their favorite devices

    ReplyDelete
  2. many higher end laptops are 90 watt.but they pull less when they are not on the AC. that's why there is a big speed deference when it works on battery power.

    ReplyDelete

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...