|Shortcut icons on top panel of my lubuntu desktop|
- First of all create a "filename.desktop" in Applications (/usr/share/applications) folder pointed your desired software.
- Now go directly to Panels folder using this link /home/USERNAME/.config/lxpanel/Lubuntu/panels.
- I have two panel configuration files in this folder. I open 'top' panels configuration file with 'LeafPad'.
- You have to add a launcher onto the panel before adding some code.
- Look at the Plugin section where "type = launchbar" is written.
Write the code below and change its direction according to your system.
Coment= Browse internet
|firefox14 shortcut desktop file icon on application folder in lubuntu lxde|
Now restart Lubuntu session and login back. You should get a new shortcut link in top panel now.
I added more then 10 shortcut link in launcher section onto the 'top panel'.
I wish you understand creating/ making a shortcut launcher icon on panel in Lubuntu or Lxde linux. Though if you have anything to ask me, please use commenting tool below.