Incomplete Language Support at first Lubuntu desktop

Incomplete Language Support at first desktop after install Lubuntu
Incomplete Language Support at first desktop after install Lubuntu
You know I am using Lubuntu12.04 (LXDE based Ubuntu 12.04). After getting the very first desktop an warning message has displayed it's face to me. The message said:
The language support files for your selected language seem to be incomplete. You can install the missing components by clicking on "Run this action now" and follow the instructions. An active internet connection is required. If you would like to do this at a later time, please use Language suport instead (click the icon at the very right of top bar and select "System settings...-> Language Support").
I have not understand this message, because I have not select any language which can not be supported with any operating system. I selected English everywhere. You may check my other post called "Lubuntu 12.04 installation screenshots". There is nothing any selection which may disturb me anyway. So, I did not press "Run the action now" button. I just press "Close" to remove this warning message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...