|Network Traffic Monitor|
- Choice of the interface to monitoring.
- Period to monitoring: Day, Week, Month, Year or Custom Days. With autoupdate.
- Threshold: Autodisconnection if a limit is reached (by NetworkManager).
- Traffic Monitoring: Inbound, outbount and total traffic; Show the traffic speed.
- Time Monitoring: Total time of connections in the period.
- Time Slot Monitoring: Number of sessions used.
- Reports: Show of average values and daily traffic of a configurable period.
- Online checking with NetworkManager or by "Ping Mode".
- The traffic is attributed to the day when the session began.
- Not need root privilege.
- Not invasive, use a system try icon.
This is very easy guy. Just visit to this download page and download the 'DEB' file. Double click on that downloaded 'deb' file. NTM will install instantly. It will run automatically after every startup and stay at system tray as a applet.