Blogger blog is not open for ip problem - Net Gator

Post Top Ad

Blogger blog is not open for ip problem

Blogger blog is not open for ip problem

Share This
blogger blogspot blog is not openBlogger blog is not opening normally.
For somedays my Netgator.blogspot.com blog is not opening. I am using Grameen Phone mobile broadband internet service. When I found that my blog is not open then I tried to launch another blogger blog. Result is same. Any blogspot blog failed to open from my side. I tried Hidemyass.com and understand that it is a ip problem. Blogger authority might find any illegal operation caused from Grameen phone ip (internet protocol) address, so they blocked it. For this security issue I am facing this kind of problem
blogger blogspot blog open with hidemyass proxyblogger blog open with the help of hidemyass.com proxy
I think blogger authority should understand that all of their user from Bangladesh is not criminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...

Post Bottom Ad