Google.com.bd hacked by Bangladeshi Tiger

A rumor spread through the Bangladeshi online community that, 'Google.com.bd website has been hacked by a Bangladeshi hacker named Tiger'.
Google.com.bd hacked by Bangladeshi TigerGoogle.com.bd hacked by Bangladeshi Tiger
Top online news-site (both Bangla and English) bdnews24.com published a news just hours ago on their breaking news section. In that news 'Google Bangladesh Domain Hacked', they said:
Hackers have broken into the Bangladesh site of leading search engine Google, internet service experts said Saturday evening.

"The site has definitely been hacked," Pradip Dey, chief technical officer of ADN, a leading ISP, said.

Attempts to access the site by users are rebounded with message reading," Google Bangladesh OwN3D by TiGER-M@TE.

In some parts, however, the site is still being accessed as ISPs cache top sites for user convenience.
Google.com.bd hacked by Bangladeshi Tiger news on bdnews24.comGoogle.com.bd hacked by Bangladeshi Tiger news on bdnews24.com
So I try to open it in firefox browser. (I know, visiting a hacked site is dangerous for computer. But, friends, I don't use windows operating system, I use ubuntu linux, so I have not fear anything.) I have not see any change on the search giant site. I see it normal.

I ping google.com.bd and found that everything is normal (Google ip address is 74.125.230.83). I read some Bangla site and found that some of them tried to visit google without www and found a hacked site. I tried without www before google.com.bd and did not found any problem.

2 comments:

  1. I also thought the same thing.

    But then, I did something else.

    I searched google.com.bd in google search, and viewed the cached page.

    It seems that indeed, it was hacked. And it was restored too I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the IT personals of Bangladesh know what is DNS. Some chip student/person try to show how it can be I relay don’t like that if you people can do real then try to make a news. And the google bd or any other international bd domain they try to help us to grow we should not make this kind of news.

    ReplyDelete

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...