How to use this 'Nautilus Facebook Image Uploader' application?
- First of all download a archive file from gtk-apps.org
- Extract that compressed file.
- Ope the folder
- Double click on the install.sh file
- Choose 'Run' when prompt.
You will have to 'Authorize' it on first run. A new tab will open and redirect to Facebook ( you should log in Facebook if you're not logged in).
Now click the 'Allow' button. Finally, you have to select where to upload the images (on album or wall) and click 'Upload". Your selected photos will now be uploaded to Facebook.
If you are a Firefox user, 'Authorisation' process may not work. Use other browser at first use or get a Firefox patch from here.
* Tested on a Ubuntu Maverick 10.10 Desktop Edition Fresh Install by script author.