- Click on System at top bar
- Now click on 'Preferences'
- Click on 'Main Menu'
- At left tree go directly to 'System' menu.
- Here you will see uncheck box just left of 'Control Center'. Click to tick mark it.
- Control Centre will be enable instantly.
- You will get 'Control Centre' link at 'System' menu.
Enable Ubuntu control center
Ubuntu control center is added by default. But you can not find any link to it. So, you should enable it by yourself. Don't worry. It is waiting just behind some clicks.