There is two ways, but you can follow any of them:
You should choose one option. How do you download these packages.
- You may download from a computer running (Linux or Windows XP) connected online.
- Or you may download in the same computer (This computer where you want to use Huawei usb modem) connecting with other internet sucking device/system (Like Mobile phone or weired connection, broadband, wifi).
- Download this first package usb-modeswitch-data.
- and this second package usb-modeswitch
- File size totalling 42.6KB
- Douable click on the "usb-modeswitch-data" file. Install it first.
- Then install "usb-modeswitch" double clicking that file.
- No need to configure to work this packages properly.
After download and install you need to restart your computer. Restart your machine.
Now I am showing some instruction to connect with internet using your Huawei usb mobile modem (Model no. E1550)
- When restarting do not keep connected that usb device with computer. Plug out it.
- When your PC start completely, connect Huawei usb modem in a usb connection.
- A new window will come, It will say you that 'a new device has found'. Forward now.
- Select your country from list.
- Select your mobile operator/ internet service provider.
- Setup complete.
- Now left click on the network icon on top menu.
- Click on your mobile operator's name.
- You will connect with internet within seconds.