Preferences and Administration menu of Ubuntu 9.10

You know that I have installed Ubuntu 10.04 in my Computer. I published some post about the menus of my older Ubuntu 9.10 system. Today I found two more images of my older OS hiding in a untitled folder. I am going to share them with you.
Ubuntu 9.10 preferences menuUbuntu 9.10 preferences menu
In this 'Preferences' menu I have:
  • About Me
  • Appearance
  • Assistive Technologies
  • Awn Manager
  • Bluetooth Manager
  • Default Printer
  • Display
  • iBus Preferences
  • Keyboard
  • Keyboard Shortcuts
  • Main Menu
  • Mouse
  • Network Connections
  • Network Proxy
  • Opera Widget Manager
  • PalmOS Devices
  • Power Management
  • Prefered Applications
  • Remote Desktop
  • SCIM Input Method Setup
  • Screensaver
  • Sound
  • Startup Applications
  • Sun Java 6 Plugin Conrol Panel
  • Sun Java 6 Policy Tool
This is my Ubuntu 9.10 Administration Menu.
Ubuntu 9.10 administration menuUbuntu 9.10 administration menu
In this 'Administration' menu, I have:
  • Authorizations
  • Computer Janitor
  • Disk Utility
  • Firewall Configuration
  • GParted
  • Hardware Drivers
  • Language Support
  • Log File Viewer
  • Login Screen
  • Network Tools
  • Printing
  • Software Sources
  • Synaptic Package Manager
  • System Monitor
  • System Testing
  • Time and Date
  • Update Manager
  • USB Startup Disk Creator
  • Users and Groups
So, That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me to improve my English. Please Email me or comment below. Thanks...